Monday, September 10, 2012

My "Real" Life

I don't often show what I do in my "real" life.
 But, here it is. 
My sweetheart and I minister to one of the most awesome congregations 
on the entire planet.
I wave my hands....a lot....
nope,  i was not leading the choir.....
just speaking.



This is my wonderfully sweet husband, David.
He is the lead pastor. 



Our daughter, Becky.....
 and her daughter, Lexie sing on our worship team.




This past weekend was a busy one.....
A brunch on Saturday and our
usual service on Sunday.

So...there you have just a tiny snippet of my "real" life.
All of us have so many different facets to our lives that it is very
difficult to really show who we really are.
To me that is the very thing that makes life more interesting!
Don't you think?

Hope your week is awesomely blessed!
Audrey

5 comments:

Gina said...

That is just wonderful! I never knew that about you. It's always nice to see "real life."

Angie @ Knick of Time said...

It is nice to get a peek into others lives - thanks for sharing about your life!

Blessings,
Angie

Antiques And Teacups said...

How nice to know that! I am a retired pastor's wife/choir director/worship leader for a Calvary Chapel that my husband pastored until he had to retire with a heart problem. Isn't it a blessing!
Ruth

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Thanks for sharing this part of your life. It's nice to know you a little better.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Audrey,
I enjoyed seeing a snippet of your real life...
I think it is interesting knowing what we all are really like in person and what we really do...
Thanks for sharing this with us!

Hugs,
Deb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...