Monday, March 19, 2012

Turquoise Vignette

I was in Big Lot's when I spotted this turquoise bottle.....

 they had several very pretty ones!




Brought it home with me!
Started pulling out some plates to put together a vignette.
I was thinking that I didn't really have that much to work with.



This candy tin was given to me a few years back.
 I saved it because it was too pretty to throw away!





 Then I really started having fun!
I know...doesn't take much to entertain me!


The tin has dividers....
so I put a shell with buttons...
and thread.....
and a sweet, tiny lace doily....
and another shell with a pin that I made....


and lace... 
and beads....
and a necklace....



and fabric....



Won't somebody stop me?

Blessings, Audrey



 will be linking to these fun parties.

Monday-
Make the Scene Monday at Alderberry Hill
Metamorphosis Monday at betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com
Show It Off Monday at Get Outta My Head Please
Tuesday-
CowgirlUp Tuesday at CedarHill
Knick of Time Tuesday at knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.com
Tablescape Tuesday at astrollthrulife.blogspot.com
Tuesday’s Treasures at www.myuncommonsliceofsuburbia.com
Turning The Daunting Into the Do-able at projectqueen.org 
Wednesday-
Wednesday is Rednesday at suelovescherries.blogspot.com
What’s It Wednesday at ivyandelephants.blogspot.com
Thursday-
Open House Party at nominimalisthere.blogspot.com
Pearls and Lace Thursday at faithgracecrafts.blogspot.com
Tablescape Thursday at betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com
Time Travel Thursday at The Brambleberry Cottage
Treasurehunt Thursday at frommyfrontporchtoyours.blogspot.
Friday-
Air Your Laundry at www.freckledlaundry.com
Freestyle Friday at www.happyhourprojects.com
Home Sweet Home at thecharmofhome.blogspot.com
Kiss Me I'm Irish at I Gotta Create
Show and Tell Friday at romantichome.blogspot.com
Simple and Sweet Friday's at Rooted In Thyme
Saturday-
Pink Saturday at howsweetthesound.typepad.com
Sunday-
Sunday’s Best at my1929charmerblog.com
Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table and Dreaming


20 comments:

DIYbyDesign said...

I just adore turquoise. Great vignettes. I would love for you to share this at my party that opens tomorrow night at 8pm EST. Hope to see you there.

Princess Kate said...

I'm starting to fall in love with turquoise. Thanks for sharing.

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

Such a fresh color!

Catia Rosa said...

Lindo! Beautiful !
Brazil- Rio de janeiro http://catiarosaantenada.blogspot.com.br/

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Love this...so beautiful! Megan

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

I love Big Lots and I love turquoise so you grabbed with your adorable vignettes!

JoKnows said...

I won't be the one to stop you. Looks like fun! And the end result is lovely.

chateau chic said...

Hi Audrey, I'm loving all the turquoise!! Such a pop of pretty color for spring.
Mary Alice

Ivy and Elephants said...

Oh, don't stop! It all looks so lovely! The various shades, hues and textures make the most amazing
mosaic. Thanks for linking.
Hugs,
Patti

Marlee said...

You had me at turquoise!

Doni said...

No don't stop!! It's gorgeous!!!
I especially love that rose fabric...so pretty!
I'm so excited that you joined me for Pearls and Lace Thursday. your collection is awesome!
Do some more like that!!!
Blessings, Doni

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

Don't stop! It is gorgeous!!! I love turquoise and aqua. So fresh and pretty. I am coveting that pretty candy tin-I wouldn't have thrown it away either.

Hugs,
Judy

Anne said...

I love that color.So bright!

Linda (More Fun Less Laundry) said...

Your various turquoises are beautiful together! Linda

concretenprimroses said...

Very pretty!
Kathy

Our Hopeful Home said...

Wish we still had Big Lots here! Love the cloche!

Unknown said...

I love turquoise and the last photo is my favorite! kep up the good work!

Tamika @ www.notimefortea.com

Bohemian said...

I've always found that when anything is grouped by Color it just looks lovelier and more important. Loving your Turquoise vignette... you're Creating Beauty so we don't want you to stop! *winks*

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

Sarah said...

Turquoise Love! I so enjoyed your vignettes. No, don't want you to stop. ;-)

zeelhell said...

I love it.This kind of collections are really interesting and fabulous.In the dish many different things are in it for the decoration on the fabrics.

payroll services

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...