Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Happy Day!

Happy Day!


 I was featured for two of my posts this week! Wow....so excited!


First


Rebecca at You're talking too much 






featured my "Hoosier Daddy"...


she likes my sarcasm! LOL!



Then Mandy
" I turned the Daunting into the Do-able" at


Project Queen




 liked my "Sew What" bracelet!






 Dance up and down and twirl around!


If you have not checked these fabulously- wonderful- ladies- party- places take a look and join in the fun.


The Kind Kathleen at Charm Bracelet Diva






even featured my white chair a few days ago!








Joy....Joy!




I am so blessed!


 I think I'll share one of my favorite songs by Kim Walker...


"Happy Day"








You can not be sad when you hear this lady sing!


I would sing it for you, but that would really make you sad.






Hope your day is wonderfully blessed!




7 comments:

Revi said...

Woo Hoo! You're having a good week, and I'm so happy for you! It's nice to be appreciated and acknowledged, and you deserve it. Enjoy! :)
-Revi

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Congrats on your features, Audrey. Keep up the good work.

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

Congrats and looks like you are busy. My daughter sings this song with her band. I love it!!

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

I posted a link to your blog on our facebook page. I just love that song, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cedar-Hill-Ranch/194162480629331

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Hi Audrey...

Congratulations on your features...it is so exciting when your hard work pops up as a feature at one of the these awesome parties!

Keep up the good work!

Barbara
21 Rosemary Lane
www.decoratingwithbarbara.blogspot.com

Elegant Economies said...

Thank you, all of you are so kind! Anita, I re-posted your blog on my personal FB page. Our daughter sings this song in our worship band too.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! We do what we do because we can't live without doing this kind of stuff, but it's always nice to get noticed. Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...